- 650VA / 850VA / in 12V DC
- 1000VA/ 1500VA/ 2000VA in 24V DC
SOLAR PANEL CONNECTED FOR 50 AMPS PWM/MPPT* CHARGE CONTROLLER (MAX.):
800-watt panel per 12VDC
EXCEPT TALIKNG IT DOES EVERYTHING ON ITS OWN
- FIRST TIME IN INDIA GRID – BY PASS TECHNOLOGY WITH REAL TIME CLOCK optimises solar usage over Grid and reduces your power bill. It provides rated Output Power directly from Solar Panels (if Solar Power is available) in addition to charges the battery simultaneously.
- REMOTE CONTROLL You can start and shut down through remote or even through your smart phone.
- 5 to 10 YEARS BATTERY LIFE with auto sensing software.
- MPPT CHARGE CONTROLLER maximum power conversion. Inbuilt fully regulated MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Charge Controller to get optimum utilization of Solar Power. Intelligent battery charging from Solar and Mains by giving priority to Solar Power and only remain power consumes from Mains.
- PURE SINE WAVE protects your all-sensitive gadgets.
- LONGER LIFE smart inverter is designed for 10 years service life.
- ALL RUNNING PARAMETERS O YOUR FINGER TIPS through multi color display shows solar usage, battery states, connected load, mains voltage & fault indication.
- SAVES ELECTRICITY BILLS Provides power from the battery up to 80% charging, when solar and grid power is available and battery is fully charged, resulting save money and save electricity.
- INTELLIGENT THERMAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Programmed Inbuilt cooling fan, which operates as needed with thermal protection to prevent undue loss of energy.Provision to set ‘NO CHARGING of Battery from Mains’ (by pressing a button) for Charging through Solar Power Only resulting true power saving.
- It senses the availability of solar power, grid power and accordingly gives preference to charging thru solar power and switches to the grid power if the solar power is not available.
- It is designed to give you maximum benefit from the solar energy and minimize your electricity bill drastically.
- SOLARIX smart inverter system has digital architecture and bidirectional communication capability. Which runs on digital signal processing (DSP) technology.
- Highly efficient battery charging from the solar energy as a result you will get non-stop power, save money, save electricity and protect the environment.
- Advanced DSP based technology for absolute and stable and 100% pure sine wave output.
DUAL MODE OF WORKING: UPS and Normal
- UPS Mode:Fast switching, Input operating range from 180V to 260V.
- Normal Mode:Wide Input operating range from 100V.
- Closed Loop Auto Sensing Software Control (ASSC) Smart Battery Charging Technology
- Dual selectable charging current option for Normal Charging and High Charging.
- Intelligent overload sensing circuitry with auto retries facility.
- Programmable thermal protection:Coolingfan, which operates as needed.
- High Power new generation MOSFET cable to handle high in-rush/ surge current.
- Double stage MOSFET Over Current Protection by measuring Rds ON.Highest efficiency at lower cost.
- Pure Sine Wave Output with low Total Harmonic Distortion (TDH).
- High End DSP based design of Solar Charge Controller for charging thru Solar Power.
- Pulse by pulse current limiting with auto-reset resulting in efficient overload and short circuit protection.
- Solar PV reverses voltage Protection.
- Electronic Over Current Charging Protection.
- Reverse Current Flow Protection from Battery to Solar Panel generally during night.
- No mechanical contact for charge controller.
- Designed for continuous reliable and robust operation.
# If solar is available and battery declared as full charged, then Mains will automatic cut till battery discharge up-to pre-defined level.
|Nominal Battery Voltage||
|SPV Connected for 50Amps PWM / MPPT C.C ( Max.)||
|Input Voltage Range (Normal Mode)||100 to 280 VAC ± 5 VAC (Wide Range)|
|Input Voltage Range (UPS Mode)||180 to 260 VAC ± VAC|
|Change over Time Maximum||< 30 ms (in Normal Mode) and < 10 ms (in UPS Mode)|
|Max. Charging Current (NC)||10A + 1A|
|Max. Charging Current (HC)||10A + 1A|
|10A + 1A||14.4 ± 0.2 VDC 14.4 ± 0.2 VDC|
|Float Charging Voltage||13.7 ± 0.2 VDC 27.4 ± 0.4 VDC|
|Output Voltage at No Load||220 VAC ± 7 VAC|
|Output Frequency||50.0Hz ± 0.5Hz|
|Output Wave Form (At No Load)||100% Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Low alarm||10.6 ± 0.2 VDC 21.2 ± 0.2 VDC|
|Battery Low protection||10.4 ± 0.2 VDC 20.8 ± 0.2 VDC|
|Overload (Normal/ UPS)||120%|
|Short Circuit (Normal/ UPS)||300%|
|Max. Charging Current (NC)||29 Amp. ± 1.5Amp.|
|Max. Charging Current (HC)||32 Amp. ± 1.5Amp.|
|Charge Controller Efficiency||> 98%|
- Yellow Color: For Inverter/ UPS mode. No AC Mains (Utility Power)
- Green Color: When AC mains (Utility Power) is available
- Red Color: In case of any Abnormal Condition
- AC mains voltage
- O/P Load in %
- Battery input voltage
- Battery Charging/ Discharging current (Bar Graph)
- Faults Status
- PV Reverse
- Short Circuit
- Fuse Trip
- Over Temp (Thermometer)
- Low Battery (Empty ‘Battery’ Blinking)
- Inverter Status
- Solar availability Status
PV Reverse, Reverse Current Flow (to PV module), Battery Voltage Low (4 Auto Retries), Over Load (6 Auto Retries), Battery full Charge, Over Temperature, Short Circuit
|With Packaging L x W x H (in mm)||330X325X185||330X325X185||330X325X185||360X390X245||360X390X245|
|Without Packaging L x W x H (mm)||275x253x111||275x253x111||275x253x111||275x303x165||275x303x165|